Omg I Made A Mistake!!!

duck&chickencrazy

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Indiana
Ok well i am hatching out pekins and i put the hatch date on the eggs so i dont forget it and well the hatch date for these pekin eggs in my mind at the time was march 13..so i was not expecting to have to use my hatcher for a while so it was still dirty from the last hatch a couple days ago...well lets just say i was VERY suprised when i was turning eggs this morning to find that one of the eggs had pipped and now i hear peeping coming from the bator today is March 8 i was one whole week off...
ep.gif
i just spent the morning cleaning the hatcher and preparing it for some babies...i cant believe i marked the wrong date down on the eggs
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
...i feel soooooo dumb...i have goose eggs in the same bator so i have been leaving the bator open for about 10 mins every night and i did so last night and pretty much when the pekin eggs were supposed to be in lockdown...i hope they will be ok
fl.gif
fl.gif
...im so glad my school had a 2 hour delay today or else i never would have noticed...i still can NOT believe i wrote the wrong date on the eggs...i just candled the eggs after noticing the pip and all but 1 of the eggs have internaly pipped...i really hope they hatch
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
...i will update when i get home tonight...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom