OMG ITS STARTING TO SNOW

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Crazy4Chicks, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    It is about 27 deg DANG COLD LOL while I was playing on the computer and DH was looking at the chicken yard he calmly says " it's starting to snow" I told him yea right and bad him no attention he says " I am not kidding" so I went to window looked and did not see anything started to walk away and there in front of me came down nice and gently and softly a little white snowflake - I am NOT a happy person right now - once one falls we are going to get more [​IMG]

oh well when we get enough to take a picture I 'll post a pic of it ....
    is it spring yet LOL

Julie

2. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    It's 71 degrees here and drizzling rain.

3. AK-Bird-brain

AK-Bird-brain I gots Duckies!

May 7, 2007
    Sterling, Alaska
    Welcome to the snow club!

4. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Just wait Rooster Red it's comin' your way. It was 80 something one hour and like 40 something the next. BRRRRRRRRRR. [​IMG]

5. joebwe25

joebwe25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    Does it snow in New Mexico?
    IT MUST!

6. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:Temp dropped almost 30 degrees in the last 2 hours, Rain is gone but the wind is kickin'

7. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    It was in the eighties yesterday. Go figure once I'm thirty feet up in the air in a deer stand with a thin jacket; the wind starts whippin' and it was stormin' like no tomorrow. I ended up going home soaked to the bone, in the pourin' rain and 18MPH winds... Prayin' I didn't get struck by lightenin'. But BOY was it fun! [​IMG]

8. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Snowed here in CO yesterday. Spent all night.. Well, morning I guess, from 3am - 8:30am moving snow all over town. I'm not going to like this snow stuff.

I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas, just like the ones I used to know (in SoCal) hum hum. [​IMG]

9. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Well the snow stopped, but it is still glummy and wet, chickens are finally out of the coop, they are not to happy with the snow either. gave them a few handfuls of corn, held a few of them I bet they will go to bed real early today.

Julie

10. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    OMGosh, it is snowing at my house. As you can see I live in TX. This is way too early. I love it though. I like to feel the different seasons. Beautiful turkey day here. Cold as all get out -- but pretty. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by