1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OMG OMG OMG guess what?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by S n M Poultry, Dec 19, 2007.

1. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    i git a bator for x-mas!! I suspected it held 500 eggs but it only holds 118. But thats still good. im soooooooooo happy.thank god for DC spillen the beans...LOL

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

congrats S n M.......but it isnt Christmas yet? [​IMG] NO fair,you peeked [​IMG]

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Woohoo! Congrats!! So, if you have eggs waiting to go in Christmas morning, think he will know you knew!?? LOL
    Im hopeing to get one as well...but...DH hasn't gone shopping yet! [​IMG] He is one of those last minute shoppers!

4. SillyChick

SillyChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2007
    ooooooooooooooh! I'm jealous! Why couldn't I have a bator! Good for you! [​IMG] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

Maybe I'll get a silkie for Christmas! [​IMG]

5. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Congrats on the Christmas present!

6. judyisfun

judyisfun Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2007
    Victoria BC Ca
    lucky you...........I have my fingers crossed.......lol

7. Juliechickens

Juliechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2007
    Memphis, TN
    WOW sounds like an awsome bator, I'm jealous! I've asked my hubby for 2 goats and a potbelly pig for Christmas....doubt I'll get either....he will procrastinate for 6 months before giving in,,,or make me go get them myself is usually the case. It's a lovely thought though that my hubby would give an animal to his animal loving wife for Christmas.....I would settle for the bator that hatches tons of eggs even! I'm not picky! LOL
    Good luck with ALL those babies at once! I can't imagne!! Lots of chirping going on!!!! I'd be in heaven! Julie

8. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    Hey - where did you guys get all these thoughtful husbands? It just dawned on mine the other day that Christmas is next week! And I guarantee that there won't be any critters under my tree from him! (He's one of those that always says "If you bring home one more animal and I'm leaving" - ha! It's been 15 years and he hasn't gone anywhere...)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  9. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    congrats

10. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    CONGRATS!!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by