Omg! Please Tell Me!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Aug 2, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    I WAS JUST SITTING THERE WATCHING MY EGGS THAT I SWORE WOULD NOT HATCH, WELL ANYWAYS PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT IMAGINING THESE EGGS MOVING!! I COULD HAVE SWORE I SEEN 2 OF THEM SLIGHTLY ROCKING BACK AND FORTH!! ONE MORE THEN THE OTHER BUT I SWEAR THEY MOVED!!! [​IMG]

WAS I JUST SITTING THERE WATCHING THEM TOO MUCH EXPECTING THEM TO MOVE AND ITS ALL IN MY HEAD? OR DID THEY REALLY MOVE?! I HAVE BUTTERFLIES RIGHT NOW!! [​IMG]

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    LET THE HATCHING BEGIN!

That's how it usually starts. You might even hear some faint peeping!

Good luck to you!

Sharon

3. JodyJo

JodyJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2010
    Colorado
    how exciting.....!

[​IMG]

4. Flawedatdesign

Flawedatdesign Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2011
    Dixon Missouri
    Now is the time to just walk away lol watched eggs don't hatch lol .

People forget when it's done natural things aren't perfect. Mother Nature isn't constant so I have a feeling your going to have a great hatch.

5. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    No peeping yet!! I just seen 2 of them rocking, I decided to watch them for a little bit cuz it SEEMED like they moved their spot a little bit, there is 3 that I was almost positive would have made it because they were the 3 I candled and there was veining. So I watched the one and it moved a little bit.. So I watched another egg thinking "if this one doesnt move it was probably in my head" well then that one rocks even more then the first egg I watched!!!! xD

Flawedatdesign - I really hope your right!! I know 1 isnt going to hatch cuz there was a crack in it when I got it (DH and FIL made me keep it in the incubator swearing it will hatch)..

6. juliaaa

juliaaa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Syracuse, New York
    Good luck!!! Hope they hatch and if they do I wanna see some pictures [​IMG]

7. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:Definitly!! Their little Button Quail so Im going to show them off like crazy!!!! [​IMG]

8. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Eggs are still rocking but nothing more.. its still ever so subtle that you have to really watch to see it... today is hatch day and Im sort of worried... shouldnt the eggs be moving more? What do I do? This totally sucks.. [​IMG]

9. rekabnivek

rekabnivek Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2011
    Today is hatch day for me too. I have polishes and bantam cochins I'm waiting on. One jumped the gun and hatched yesterday. I thought there would be chicks all over the place today. Not the case, I see pips but nothing else. Feel your pain:he Let me know how the day goes with your quail.

10. Flawedatdesign

Flawedatdesign Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2011
    Dixon Missouri
    Wish you all the best of luck on your hatch. I still have 18 days to go.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by