OMG!!!! soap related....

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by ashylove, Feb 27, 2009.

1. ashylove

ashylove Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2009
    gboro nc
    so i have had a post up on craigslist for a bit about my soaps ans stuff, and today i got my first reply... only it was a store that wants to sell them [​IMG] !!!! yay!!!!! i do have a question about it though... how much would i charge the guy, would it be the same as if he was buying them just from my store, or wholesale?

EEP!!! i am so super excited!!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  2. Queen Chika

Queen Chika Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2009
    Kiowa, CO
    OOH! That sounds awesome! What kind of soap? And, I am just getting into selling soaps and lotions and stuff, my guess would be sell it at wholesale. Another tip if you want to make money at it, get a small booth rental from a local craft/antique shop. Also, go to the farmer's markets. I just started this like a month ago, so I am learning, but I have devoted my life to making this work, so I will gladly share any tips to help make you some money

3. ashylove

Jan 26, 2009
    gboro nc
    i have different types of castiles. i love the simplicity of oo... so perfect for me!!! i wish i could do shows and fairs, but unless they are during the week, i cant do them. dh works fri-mon. makes it hard for me. but i love doing it!!!! i am hoping to get into a couple fair type things this summer... just waiting to see how much it will cost. [​IMG]

4. ninny

ninny Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    IL side of the QCA
    That is just a dream come true i beat! [​IMG] Too Cool! Congrats!

5. ashylove

Jan 26, 2009
    gboro nc
    Quote:oh totally!!! especially since i just recently started selling them!!!

6. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2008
    NW IL Fiber Enabler
    If you are going to sell wholesale, be sure to get the store's tax id. Without one, I wouldn't sell at a wholesale price.

I have graduated wholesale pricing. The more they buy, the more they save.

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Texas
    How exciting! Make sure you have everything down in writing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by