OMG!!!! SOOOOOOO Excited..lol **comb pics added on pg. 2***

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by teapot10, Jun 12, 2010.

1. teapot10

teapot10 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2010
    Eastern Oregon
    So, I was in my local feed store today picking up chick starter and my new best friend the owner asked me how all my chicks were doing...I told him they were great...we still had all 30 we started with, haven't lost any and they are all doing wonderful.

Wellllll, he asked me if I would be interested in anymore...I said, probably not, but what was he asking?...apparently a woman came in this morning with these these 7 little guys...said that she ordered them off the internet, they came yesterday and her husband said she couldn't keep them...she didn't have anywhere else for them to go, just wanted him to give them to a good home. [​IMG] and he picked me....woohoo!!!

So, we have no idea what they are other than Bantams of some sort...he said he thinks they might be Bantam EE's but wasn't sure...any thoughts? I know it's too early for gender but I'd love to know what I've got here...they are so stinking cute I couldn't resist them.

The whole crew
    [​IMG]

Happy
    [​IMG]

Sleepy
    [​IMG]

Grumpy
    [​IMG]

Dopey
    [​IMG]

Sneezy
    [​IMG]

Bashful
    [​IMG]

Doc
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  2. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    white ones are EE's and I want to say sebright for the dark ones, but the wings coming in don't look right...

3. paridisefarm2009

paridisefarm2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2009
    Hudson Florida
    Those are some Mighty Great pictures you got there !!!!! Sorry I don't know what they are But they are adorable !

4. teapot10

teapot10 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2010
    Eastern Oregon
    Quote:THANKS!!

I tried calling my fiance from the store and he didn't answer...he doesn't know yet that I have them...lol...I hope their cuteness wins him over [​IMG]

5. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Do you have a straight on of the comb for the dark ones? I can't tell it it's single or flat [​IMG]

6. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

OMG, the arrow on the Adorable Meter just maxed out!!!! And you named them so perfectly for the photos!

I want one of the white ones... And one of the dark ones.... and...and.....

Kiss their little fuzzinesses for me. (Your choice of body part.)

7. Red&Yellow

Red&Yellow Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2009
    Frederick County, MD
    Looks like a bunch of EEs. Adorable!

8. Ang

Ang Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    West Central Illinois
    I'll bet the white ones are EE's. The second dark one looks like a d'Anver to me. All very cute!

9. XHippieChickX

XHippieChickX Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2010
    Florida
    They're adorable! Sorry I don't know what they are [​IMG], but they are (once again) A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

10. mamato3

mamato3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SWMissouri
    could sleepy, bashful and Doc be black sex links i cant tell what there combs are if there single combs then possible

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by