1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OMG, thank you thank you thank you whoever you are!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by danischi24, Jan 23, 2011.

1. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    I just wrote out a post & saw at the bottom that it said, add a poll. Then I looked at my post & saw that I'm a GFM-I gasped & burst into tears [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thank you so so so so so much to whoever did this. I can't do it myself as I'm foreign & I can't make international purchases with my card.
    I'm so overwhelmed by the generosity of BYC members. It's never touched me personally before & I'm humbled by the experience
    I love you guys so much [​IMG] you are my only real friends because no one understands me & my crazy love of birds.
    I'm not sure if this was a gift or from a competition but either way, THANK YOU!

2. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Congrats! [​IMG] Feels great doesn't it? I was gifted mine too... and still don't know for sure who it was.

3. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    AAWWWWWWWWWWWW............................... it wasn't me, but how sweet. [​IMG]

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

danishi24,

Isn't it a nice feeling? You deserve it, your posts have entertained for years. I've been hit by the gifting stick too.

Imp- been hit by a few other things too

5. danischi24

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    It left a lump in my throat & I'm a strong tough girl [​IMG]
    I never thought it would happen to me though because I'm not well known although I've been here for years.

6. cluckcluck42

cluckcluck42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    Quebec
    That is such a nice thing for someone to do! Hurray for you [​IMG]

7. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I got snuck one too, by somebody. [​IMG]

8. danischi24

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Wow, all the good old boys chipping in with compliments too-this really is a great day [​IMG]

9. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Very rare..... consider yourself privledged. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:You are more well known then you think. Post counts don't mean anything. Obviously others agree.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by