1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OMG the addiction is 100% certain! Getting more this week!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by chicknhawaii, May 18, 2008.

1. chicknhawaii

chicknhawaii Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Honolulu, HI
    Although I am new here, I have quickly become an addict like soooo many of you! [​IMG] It's all b/c of you guys lol. I don't know any chicken people here (except people who eat chicken and others who use the roosters for cock fighting :mad:) so this forum sure got me hooked in!

Joining my Cornish X pullet in our household will be 2 guaranteed Brown pullets! [​IMG] They hatch Wednesday and I can bring them home either Thursday or Friday! [​IMG] I think my household will flip. But I don't care! [​IMG] These Browns are gonna be SO CUTE! [​IMG]

Sorry lol...I'm excited! [​IMG]

On to building a coop/run for Chick-chick and constructing another computer box brooder for the new additions! And to reading up on composting too! [​IMG]

2. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a pet cornish x and a lhasa apso too!

3. pattee

pattee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Seattle Washington
    I know I am so addicted to my chicks... I can sit and watch them for hours! They just fascinate me. This forum is great and I've learned a lot! [​IMG]

4. chicknhawaii

chicknhawaii Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Honolulu, HI
    Quote:Hmm I wonder if that means something LOL!
    And you make chicken sweaters?! [​IMG] Omg that's funny! Only b/c I'm in Hawaii and can't picture chickens needing sweaters. [​IMG] How creative though *wow*!

And Pattee ~ I know! My friends think I'm crazy but we'll see how they feel when I'm getting free eggs along with unconditional chick love. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by