Omg they were in the pen waiting for me

JenInNev

Songster
Apr 23, 2021
Went out at 8 to do my nightly exercise chasing ducks to their pen. To my disbelief all five were already there!!!

My little darlings scattered when I came down the stairs from the deck, but stayed near it. I just sat down and watched. Slowly all five wandered back in and stayed. Bedtime was only lifting them into the house, closing the lid, latching the door.

My babies are growing up!!! Even if it's a one time deal, I had to share.

Went out at 8 to do my nightly exercise chasing ducks to their pen. To my disbelief all five were already there!!!

My little darlings scattered when I came down the stairs from the deck, but stayed near it. I just sat down and watched. Slowly all five wandered back in and stayed. Bedtime was only lifting them into the house, closing the lid, latching the door.

That’s amazing! I heard ducks are not as great as chickens about it, but chickens always go in themselves, that’s a plus to chickens I guess.

20210605_195914.jpg

They were waiting by the door tonight. Of course they scatter when I come down to the yard, but no 15 minute chase.

I

Back
Top Bottom