OMG whats happening to me ??????????????????????????????????

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Squirtchy2009, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Squirtchy2009

Squirtchy2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2009
    Essex
    Ok so i was walking to my fav place which is this HUGE lake with hundreds of ducks, geese and swans in it, a common plae for dumped pets. As i was walking round i started thinking ' hmmm he wuld look nice on my pond' and ' i bet i could lure him into a cat basket and take him home'...

AAHH !!!

Im turning into a duck stealer, i think im becoming too obsessed ( if theres such a thing) [​IMG]

2. Maryallison

Maryallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Fountain, Florida
    [​IMG] did you catch him?

3. Squirtchy2009

Aug 28, 2009
    Essex
    i was tempted but i didnt have a box or anything to catch him with, its really annoying as they are all digaurded pets, hald of them get beaten as they are not accepted by the others (for many reasons). OMG i just have to tell you guys this, the other day i was walking past and saw the most beautiful black and white scovie you have ever ever seen, this was about 7 at night when there was no one around, i bent down to say hello and he litrally ran into my arms, i fell in love.

I did'nt have my mobile on me so i couldnt phone home, i ran two miles back home as fast as i could, grabbed the cat box, and got on my bike and went back... HE HAD GONE !!!!! i waited for an hour coaxing them all with food but he never came back [​IMG][​IMG]

4. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    You wont get in trouble for taking the animals. Is this lake private or public?

5. Squirtchy2009

Aug 28, 2009
    Essex
    It's a public lake, and a fishing lake as well, the fishermen get annyoed as the ducks loves the attension and the food. the bad this is the RSPCA says they wont do anything or rescue them, they said that they are in their natural habbitat, and if they are not accepted, then thats that, its life. Which to a degree i can understand but .. well its a shame i dont have room other wise i would have them all [​IMG]... a dream... ahhhh

6. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    I would have just carried it home! But that is just me, I am an addict also!

7. Squirtchy2009

Aug 28, 2009
    Essex
    i did think of that, but then i also thought, what would everyone down the two miles of road i have to walk down think if i was to carry this huge black and white duck home, hehe [​IMG]

8. Forest_Nymph

Forest_Nymph Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Maine
    I would have taken 'em home too !
    And if anyone asked, I'd say it got loose from my flock....
    hehe

Syl---

9. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    We have a pond around here like that too.

You should have carried him home!!! I mean seriously, I walk around the neighborhood with chickens following me. Can't be much weirder than that... [​IMG]

10. Squirtchy2009

Aug 28, 2009
    Essex
    Quote:Awwww..., i might go back and steal some of the calls, only because they are small and there is a variety of colours, so i can breed them lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by