Omgm Im Soooo Excited!!

I got to meet her yesterday she is so awesome got lots of pictures she is coming back here to our dads house on Saturday for an early thanksgiving since i will be back in Georgia for thanksgiving! Her daughter is so sweet it was a really great day yesterday!

Quote:
I just sent my sister a message on facebook. Hey hows it going, I'm ur sister, whats up!? She was thrilled and bubbling over with conversation, I didnt have to do much other than answer questions for a long time
smile.png
We still havent met but we keep in close touch.

Quote:
I just sent my sister a message on facebook. Hey hows it going, I'm ur sister, whats up!? She was thrilled and bubbling over with conversation, I didnt have to do much other than answer questions for a long time
smile.png
We still havent met but we keep in close touch.

Thats kinda how i started talking to her!! but we met yesterday it was awesome she is so so so great!!

That's awesome! Back in 2006 my half sister found me and she had also found our bio dad. They both live in Oregon, about 30 minutes from eachother. I live here in Wisconsin. But my bio dad calls once or twice a month and we E-mail all the time. I have never met either of them in person though. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom