OMGosh..So funny!

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Bleenie, May 21, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

My little spoiled goose boy, Owen has gotten to be such a little lovebug. he now actually tries to climb out of the brooder so that he can sit on me and give loves. [​IMG] I have the brooder set up on the covered porch by the front door so he sees me a hundred times a day and is so used to just me messing with everyone.

My mom's friend came over tonight to pick up some stuff for her and when she went to pet the babies Owen just started Screaming! It was like he was yelling for me or saying "No! No! You're not the one! Go away!!"

It was too hilarious [​IMG] I actually had to pick the little turd up to calm him down.

And my sister just asked me today "what are you going to do when you have a big, fat goose trying to climb in your lap?" and I said "i don't think he'll be that attached when he gets older" [​IMG]

2. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Awww, I have two geese zipping in the incubator right now, I have a feeling my husband will spoil the one we keep beyond belief!

3. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

They're just too easy to spoil! I started doing it because i wanted nice geese, but you fall in love with them so quick [​IMG]

Here's pictures of the two..
    Owen
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Miss. no name [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    hahaha aweee how cute bleenie!!! i am working on 1 scovy and 2 mallards now. what little brats i have! you are lucky!!!!!!!!!

5. OmaBird

OmaBird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    CA High Desert
    The last geese I had ten years ago would crawl in my lap as adults. I would sit on the grass and my moma goose would sit and cuddle while the gander talked to me. I hope my new geese will be just like that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by