*^on the rocky cliffs^*a mountain animal role play!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Aug 18, 2016.

1. please read first
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Plot:animals jump and play on the Rocky Mountain cliffs.the sun shines brightly and the nights are peaceful.but the animals only problem is, that there is a sickness, that can kill quickly, unless treated.but they herb they use is very rare.it is called deadly nightshade.it is very deadly unless used for the sickness.

On other hands, tornadoes, and thunder storms, are also a big problem.

They must find the herb before its to late.

Species:
    Mountain lion:large tan and white cats with sharp fangs.

Lynx:medium sized brown and black and white cat.

Golden or bald eagles:confused:ge birds with very large wings.

Caracal:small brown cats with black tufts of fur on there heads.

Bobcats:small tan cats with short tails.

Leopards:big cats with black spots.

Geckos:(In species, please list what type of gecko it is)

Cougar:big cats like mountain lions.but somewhat smaller.

(If you have better longer ideas for the plot.please PM me.same goes if you have a cool animal.)

Name:
    Personality:
    Species:
    History:
    Description:
    Username:
    Other:

2. silkielover419

silkielover419 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 24, 2016
    Name: Lillian
    Personality: Fierce and loyal but gentle to family
    Species: Leopard
    History: None
    Description: She is a snow leopard, so she is white and gray black and has ice blue eyes
    Username: silkielover419

3. (accepted)

4. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    (Thanks) Lilian jumped from rock to rock on the beautiful cliff side. She had bounded on the rocky terrain for days trying to reach the top.

5. Name: Brook
    Personality: Frendly, kind, sweet.hates herself.
    Species: Leopard.
    History:when she was a month old, her mom and dad tossed her out.cause she was albino.her brother was so mad, he ended up killing his mother and father for wha they did to brook.
    Description:she is pure white with black spots and green eyes.but, she is not a snow leopard.
    Mate/crush:none but open.
    Username: cluckcluck1215

Name:arko
    Personality:brave, will protect his sister with his life.
    Species:leopard
    History:same as brooks.
    Description:just like a regular leopard.
    Mate/crush:eek:pen
    Username:cluckcluck1215

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  6. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    Lilian jumped and jumped, the slick rocks now wet with dew and harder to climb. Yet, she pressed on jumping and dodging and climbing stopping only too hunt. And as she climbed she realized, this was the day! She would climb to the top on this day! A few more boulders lie ahead she jumped a great leap over them and there she was. On the top of the mountain she had been climbing for a week. Lilian looked around she could see nothing but the clouds she was 'sitting' on. She mewed in joy and with her massive claws she caved out of the stone a small dip, where she could sleep <>I did not climb for seven days just to leave<> she thought and curled up in the hole for a nap.

7. Arko saw her and meowed in greating , she smelled different, not like the cold, crispt air from the top, but warm, sweet smelling air from the forest below,"your from down there, aren't you?"he asked.
    ~
    Brook stalked a mouse and killed it quickly.she padded away from the cave.

8. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    "Yeah, I climbed for a week." Lilian told him.

9. Arko sighed,"a week?!that is a LONG time.but it took me and my sister, 5 weeks to get here"he said.

10. silkielover419

Jul 24, 2016
    "Wow! That's way longer!" Lilian gasped.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by