On the Welsh Harlequin bandwagon!

CityChicker

Songster
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Well, I just got an email from Holderread's that they mailed me some Welsh Harlequins today! I am so excited! I didn't know if they were going to send me anything or what it would be since they had their last official hatch of the year a couple weeks ago.

They had added this small hatch and said they would send me what they could even though they couldn't fill any of my bantam order. So, I guess it was meant to be that I raise Welsh Harlequins! I can hardly wait till they get here!
smile.png

Me too!!! I'm soooo excited!

I've never had ducks before, and ordered them way before I knew about Holderread's great reputation (and the waitlist as a result). We have Khaki Campbells coming too.

I had Magpies on the list, but looks that I got my order in too late for those. I'll probably go ahead and place a deposit down for next year, for them.

I hope they come tomorrow! Good luck with yours! Be sure to post pics!!!

I will definitely post pics.
smile.png
Good luck with yours too, wannabfarmgirl! Hopefully, you will get some of the Magpies in your order. They seem to have sold out of a lot of breeds this year. I have some adults coming for Fall, but may go ahead and order ducklings for next year now too.

muahahahahaha welcome.....welcome to the dark duck side.

Mine came from Holderread's and they are fabulously healthy.

Thanks guys! I can't wait for them to arrive. Now that I think about it, I think this is the first new breed (duck wise) that I have added in like probably 4-5 years!

I am a little disappointed that they couldn't fill *any* of my bantam order since I need new breeding stock badly. Oh well- I have some new adults coming in the Fall and the excitement about the WH's more than makes up for not getting the bantams.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom