1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

One cute chick pic!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Sparrow, May 5, 2008.

1. Sparrow

Sparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    [​IMG]

I couldn't resist posting this. I went camera-crazy last night and I thought this one came out well. Her name is Carmen, she is one of my week-old Ameracauna chickies. She is SO sweet. Last night I was holding her in my hand up by my face so I could see her better, and she started acting really figety. I moved her in the direction she was trying to go, and brought her right up next to my shirt collar, and she promptly snuggled up next to me and went to sleep. [​IMG] She's such a good chickie.

2. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    [​IMG] I love it when they just rest on your hand without a hastle. What type of Ameraucana is she?

3. Sparrow

Sparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    ^^I have no idea what type she is. Just a feed store chickie from C.M. Estes Hatchery. She is just starting to get wing feathers in and they are nearly solid black with gold lacing. She will be really pretty I think!

4. BreakneckBrook

BreakneckBrook Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2008
    Foothills of Maine
    Adorable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by