One day sale breeder's choice turkey poults 15 poults new hatch

desertmarcy

Crowing
9 Years
May 26, 2011
Tucson
Anybody up for a box of 15 breeder's choice poults? I filled a bunch of orders today but still have a lot left over. They would have to be shipped 5/2, I can take them down to the post office up to 6 pm tomorrow 5/2. So think about it and let me know: $10 each plus shipping which is usually around $45 +/- depending on where you are. PayPal accepted. Possibilities to put in this box include Penciled Palms from my black and white pen and tricolor pen, Sweetgrass, Lilac, Narragansett, Royal Palm/Blue Palm (can't tell which is which, both produced from this one pen), mixed Slate from project pen, Mottled Slate from project pen, Self Blue, Slate. There are still some eggs that haven't hatched yet also, tomorrow morning I'll check the hatcher again.

These must go out 5/2/17, otherwise they are too old to ship as day-olds. Price is for 15 poults and does not include shipping. PM me your zip code for a shipping quote. Photos of my birds can be seen on my website www.featheredreptilesfarm.weebly.com

Back
Top Bottom