One Doz Cuckoo Marans eggs GA SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    These are nice looking birds with good temperments and lay beautiful eggs! Non - Hatchery birds.
    You will get 12 pretty dark brown eggs shipped out to you at the end of next week [​IMG] The hatch rate has been very good on these.
    $38 includes postage!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Are these pics of the ones I'm buying eggs from you?

3. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Hi Buster [​IMG] Yes, these are pics from some time back when they were just about 4 months old. I need to get some more pics [​IMG] Finding the time or having the decent weather to do so is a issue though [​IMG]

4. Buster

Buster Back to Work

They look good to me. I was just wondering because I need SOMETHING to look at while waiting for all these eggs to arrive! [​IMG]

5. warhorse

warhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2008
    Cibolo, TX
    Hey, lady! How have you been? [​IMG]

I am just getting my little ones to the age where I can see boys from girls (the Marans, anyway). The araucanas I got from you are .... well, they all look the same. "Tufty" is noticably bigger, but I see no development of wattles or comb like I do with the Marans the same age. I'm anxious to sort out all my Marans boys and girls and look forward to eggs soon.

What lines are your cuckoos from?

6. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Hey Gal! Glad to hear the little ones are doing well! It's harder to tell male from female in the young Auracaunas, at least it is for me [​IMG] I'm sure you'll sort it out soon enought [​IMG]
    The cuckoos are suposed to be cratty line according to the gentelman I bought them from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by