One Doz. Mille Fleur D'Uccle Hatching Eggs to ship 3/6 from CA

wwmicasa1

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 22, 2008
Wingshadows Hacienda
One doz Mille Fleur D'Uccle Hatching eggs to ship Saturday March 6th to arrive (in most locations) Monday March 8th. Shipping is included in price & will be via USPS with delivery confirmation.

My roo, Cinnamon, is pictured above. One of his son's won BV at the Delmar Fair in San Diego last June.

18946_lemon_blue_pair-mf_duccle_cockerel_006-1.jpg

Here is a pic of one of Cinnamon's ladies...

18946_james_mfc_cockerels_3-17-09_mf_duccles_jill_009.jpg

Lemondrop

Please do not hesitate to email or Pm me with any questions.

Ok, so I gotta comment on these too. Beautiful D'Uccles! Love my Millie and Black Mottled D'Uccles that I hatched out last year from your birds. Just awesome birds! They're now laying, and giving me my own babies. Thanks Lynne.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey, You wantabe my personal PR gal~!!!
smile.png
So glad you love your babies. I have the Blue & Black in the bator now & can't wait for the first hatch of the season. I've got people calling me weekly for chicks!!!!

PS Thanks for the invite. If I could get away, I would. N.O. is my "fav" city. Cafe Du monde, Mother's, Maspero's ...OMG I'm driving myself crazy!!!!!

Quote:
Hey, You wantabe my personal PR gal~!!!
smile.png
So glad you love your babies. I have the Blue & Black in the bator now & can't wait for the first hatch of the season. I've got people calling me weekly for chicks!!!!

PS Thanks for the invite. If I could get away, I would. N.O. is my "fav" city. Cafe Du monde, Mother's, Maspero's ...OMG I'm driving myself crazy!!!!!

Haha, I think I could be. I've got lots of your birds. Oh, guess what-I hatched my first little blue mottled D'Uccle this week--sooo cute! I know I shouldn't wish for boys, but I really hope it's a little cockerel. Your blue boy is beautiful.

Why, oh why do you have to be on the wrong coast!
lol.png
big_smile.png

I want those birds, and I want em' bad, but I sure don't trust the PO...
sad.png

Thanks For Tempting me though!

Quote:
Yvonne,

After all that wait for the girls to get their act together, they are NOW back on schedule. I do hope all goes well with your hatch. Thanks again for the critique on the air pillows.....I've crossed those off my list!!!!

Back
Top Bottom