One Dozen Bantam Barred Rocks (updated pictures)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by L&Schickens, Nov 3, 2008.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I was given 1 dozed Bantam Barred Rock eggs and one dozen Barred Tailed white Japs tonight. (Sold)I really don't want to hatch them and so I am selling them.

I will post pictures soon. Not the best pictures, but I got a few of the chickens they came from.

$18 per dozen or I can do 6 and 6 if you all want to share. will ship tomorrow or the next day.
    $12 for 6.

[email protected]

I will scramble them for lunch if no one wants them. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  2. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I don't have any that turned out of the barred rocks besides this one of 4 hens on a nest. FUNNY!!

[​IMG]

And here are some of the Japs. He gave me a trio and a cockrell!! I got some barred rock bantams as well, but they are babies still.

[​IMG]

This one I got to keep!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will have more eggs from these guys if they lay for me.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

If I hadn't broke the bank with shipped eggs this fall, I'd love to get those barred rock eggs. My experiences with shipped hatching eggs has been worse than horrendous. Wish you were closer! Good luck...some lucky person will snatch them up quickly I bet.

4. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I hear ya! I bought 4 dozen eggs and had only 3 hatch. Ho well. It's a gamble.
    Some people hatch them like crazy even if they are shipped. My MIL hatched 17 out of 24 eggs that were shipped to her this year. She has all the luck.

5. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I just Private Messaged you! Thanks, Chrissie

6. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    OK, 6 Japs eggs left. The other 6 for $12. I will double box the eggs to ensure they make it all right.

7. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    You have a PM!

8. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I have no more Jap eggs left. Thanks guys!!
    [​IMG]

9. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Good morning, If you get some more I'd like to get a mix of eggs.

Cindy

10. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Quote:I only have the barred rocks left, but if the hens I got lay for me I will sell them when I get enough. Otherwise I won't have any Japanese till spring.

I just checked out what I got in the "Goodie Box" my friend sent me home with. I have 2 barred japs and a bunch of blue splash giants as well as 3 young barred bantam barred rocks. So I will get pictures of them a little later so you can see better what the barred rocks look like.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by