One dozen + BBS bearded silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, May 12, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Well all the incubators are full and I am offering another dozen eggs from our blue/black/splash pen. I finished picking up the last of this dozen today and it is ready to be shipped immediately. There will be an exact dozen, so please keep this in mind when bidding. (UPDATE: I WILL BE ABLE TO ADD A FEW EXTRAS!!)

In this pen are now 4 splash hens and 6 black hens and we rotate 3 roos in the pen. One splash cock, a black cock and a blue cockerel. I believe that we rotated a couple of other cockerels in with the hens a little too much and our fertility dropped for a couple of weeks, but we have removed these boys for the time being and I candled 2 dozen eggs that in the bator today with fertility about 75%. The black roo is a split/lav and there are 2 black split lav hens in there with him, so it is a possibility for you to hatch a lavender.

I am starting this auction lower than usual because the fertility is not at 90% yet. We are hatching out some awesome chicks...in fact we have a hatch going on tonight!

Paypal only for this auction to [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
  2. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    Wow Violet, I didn't know you wanted these eggs so bad! I thought with only 8.00 shipping it was a good deal. My max bid is 30.00. If you go ahead and out bid me I will let you have them. See, aren't we nice here on BYC ?[​IMG] I can wait for the next auction.

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  3. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I am able to secure free shipping materials at work and I pass the savings on to the customer. See below for our packing method.

[​IMG]

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Do you ever sell these outright? I may be interested in some in the next month or two. Thanks. [​IMG]

5. Jenifer72

Jenifer72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    Iowa
    awwww....You always list when my incubator is full!

6. newchickmom09

newchickmom09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    Changed my mind... [​IMG] My GLW is full blown broody now ready for some silkie eggs.

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I love that little black hen you got [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by