1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

One Dozen Bearded Silkie Eggs/ Buy It Now

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    These are fresh eggs just collected over the last two days from my three pens of silkies. One pen has all whites, all are bearded. The second pen has a paint/blue markings rooster, two paint/blue hens, a black hen and two blue hens. All of them in the third pen are bearded. These can ship as soon as tomorrow with timely payment. As always, I can't guarantee hatch rates on shipped eggs but i do pack carefully. If you have any issues with your shipment, please let me know and i will try to resolve them. Happy hatching![​IMG]

2. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. team edward

team edward Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2010
    Amarillo Area
    Do you use the egg carton method or do you wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap?

4. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap, then nestled right side up in a carton, then the carton is wrapped in bubble wrap, then all the space is filled with either packing peanuts or crumpled paper. I have had very good results shipping this way.
    Here is another pic of one of my girls...
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by