Hi all! Last night I noticed swelling above my buff's eye, no other obvious injuries or symptoms. Treated with Vetericyn in case it was due to irritation. This morning, swelling has not gone down and is beginning below the eye. Noticed a few little bubbles in the corner of her eye - no odor, discharge, nasal discharge, or other respiratory symptoms. Acting completely normal as is the rest of the flock. I treated again with Vetericyn. Should I continue with a wait and see approach or be more proactive and start antibiotics? Considering erythromycin ointment directly to affected eye or a course of Tylan...would like to avoid antibiotics if not necessary, but also do not want to end of with more severe issues. Will get a pic as well!