One for parents of young children only!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by kaom, Oct 24, 2011.

1. kaom

kaom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2011
    St Albans UK
  2. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    You should be proud of her! That was awesome!

3. kaom

Oct 24, 2011
    St Albans UK
    Thanks! even though I think her work is amazing she still doesn't quite believe in herself (unreal imho!) so I'll pass on your kind words to her [​IMG]

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    So cute! My daughter likes this!

5. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    That is great! I don't have young kids anymore but I looked anyway [​IMG]

6. jcf3202

jcf3202 Chillin' With My Peeps

That is adorable!

Your wife has a lot of talent!

7. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    That was beautifully done!

I have 4 kids - I just sent my older 3 to school and my 10-month-old baby was playing at my feet. I clicked on the video because I wanted to see it, but as soon as it started, my baby pulled up by my chair and was trying to see what I was watching so I put him on my lap and he loved it. I let him watch it 3x and he clapped his hands every time. Very well done video!

8. kaom

Oct 24, 2011
    St Albans UK
    thanks a million everyone! I just showed my wife this thread and she's absolutely over the moon with your comments! she said it makes all the work really worthwhile knowing the children really love it [​IMG]

9. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    I don't have any little children anymore either. But I looked. I love it. She did a fantastic job. Very talented. [​IMG]

10. SeramasLovers

SeramasLovers Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    Wichita,Ks
    My daughter at this moment is holding her Mini Roo (malaysian serama chick) and screaming at me to give my laptop to her and put your wife's telent piece of work on for her to watch it again! (7th time).. poor Mini Roo looks like he did something wrong with my daughter's screaming.. lol.. she loves it.. pass this on to your wife.. Thanks a million, my daughter loves it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by