ok, they have been on sulmet for 2 days, have't lost one since yesterday morning. i really want to put these guys outside in the juvi pen. this will not be their permanent home, but until they are bigger and their coops are made, this is where they will live. with them still being treated, does that mean that the juvi pen will be contaminated forever if i put them out there??? or should i wait til the week of treatment is over?