one month old peeps pics!

TurtleChick

Songster
12 Years
Oct 3, 2007
Tacoma, WA
so, i'm an animal lover through and through so i KNEW i'd dig the peeps... but i never knew how thoroughly ENCHANTED i was going to be with them!!!
love.gif
i ADORE them!!! i'm glad that there are enablers like you guys out there... my friends and family just humor me!!! i can't believe that they're a month old already. Lello is my best pal, and Turtle is the craziest....

this is Lello, the Red Star
IMGP1980.jpg

Rosie the RIR and Powie (short for Kung Pao - don't ask) the Red Star
IMGP1982.jpg

Turtle the EE with her cute little grey/green legs
IMGP1983.jpg

Rosie posing
IMGP1984.jpg

Rosie and Turtle being cute!
IMGP1992.jpg

big_smile.png

Last edited:
Oh my goodness!!! That is incredibly cute. That last one where they are smooching should be photo of the week!!! Ahhhhh chicken love it is such a beautiful thing
love.gif

yippiechickie.gif

thanks! they are soooooo funny. the pic that looks like they're smoochie is what they do when they first come out to "play" - they run around and FLY and skid out and RUN and FLY and then screech to a stop in front of someone and say "YOU LOOKIN' AT ME???? I DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!" and then do it all again... DH says they act like excited little puppies.
big_smile.png

jenniferjo - they are very friendly (NOT SPOILED, don't listen to my husband)... i have a hard time now just cleaning their shavings or changing food/water (that they SPILL/THROW SHAVINGS IN) without having at least 3, if not 4, chicks standing on my arms (or running up to my shoulders) "whatcha doin'? got any food? why are you doing that? can i eat it? ok, i'm going to perch on you and take a nap." can't open the door without them squeezing out and jumping into my lap... i'm thinking now that the major problem with their coop/run is going to be keeping them IN it when i just need to check something and DON'T want them to come running out. bratty lil peeps. good thing they're easily bribed. FOOD FOOD FOOD!

Back
Top Bottom