one of my EE chicks

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by vsmenagerie, Sep 13, 2011.

1. vsmenagerie

vsmenagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2011
    MT
    I just LOVE her coloring so far and I am loving the fuzzy face! This is somewhat new on her, so Im not sure if its a permanent change or not?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Singlemaple

Singlemaple Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Merrimack NH
    Quote:Very pretty i have 3 or 4 of the same color and i think around the same age. [​IMG]

3. 10 point

10 point country boy

Feb 19, 2011
    LaFayette, NY
    [​IMG] nice bird.

4. Tripp16

Tripp16 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Very pretty! [​IMG]

Does she seem flighty?? My two EE`s are very flighty.... [​IMG]

5. vsmenagerie

Jul 23, 2011
    MT
    Quote:YES! she was not easy to catch for pictures and then tried escaping a couple times. She calmed down once she jumped on the window! but it seems all but one of my EE's are somewhat flighty. The brahmas and BO's are the least flighty of my group. The LB's are usually the first ones to run up ♥

6. Tripp16

Tripp16 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Quote:YES! she was not easy to catch for pictures and then tried escaping a couple times. She calmed down once she jumped on the window! but it seems all but one of my EE's are somewhat flighty. The brahmas and BO's are the least flighty of my group. The LB's are usually the first ones to run up ♥

Ok good! Now mine arent the only ones!! [​IMG]

OH MY GOSH I know what you mean! I loooove my BO (Ellie May) she is the sweetest thing! She is first and my second is my golden comet Big Bertha! [​IMG]

7. vsmenagerie

Jul 23, 2011
    MT
    They have been that way since day one too! I forgive them, since I know they will give me such pretty eggs later on haha all the chicks are so much fun though, if I go out and ask wheres my babies, they run to the side of pen and wait for a treat haha I need to get all 5 of my EE's out and get a picture, because they are a nicely diverse little group!! One reminds me of a hawk, the way she is colored.

Not the greatest picture lol Her head is dark, then she has a golden ring on her neck and her back gets dark again!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  8. silkieloverz123

silkieloverz123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2012
    Washington
    it is sooooo pretty!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by