One of my Muscovies

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by josee5, Sep 22, 2007.

1. josee5

josee5 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2007
    Iowa
    [​IMG]

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

WOW [​IMG] what a perty Muscovy...........my boy is all white........ nice and perty but not like this......... [​IMG]

3. mamaboyd

mamaboyd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2007
    Kendal.Ontario,Canada
    Wow, he/she is sure nice looking. I've heard such good things about muscovy's and how they keep the bug population down, especially in barnyards. I've been wanting to get one myself....hopefully in the spring!!![​IMG]

4. bobbieguyette

bobbieguyette Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    beautiful little girl:D planning on getting more for my lonely little female i have and soon next week:D i love them:D

5. josee5

josee5 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2007
    Iowa
    SHe's an egg laying machine. I didn't have any males just two females so I got a rusty colored male. {hopefully the seller was right} I have a female that is mainly black {shes sitting on eggs} and a all black with one tiny spot. The black and white one hatched a chicken egg this summer. Moscovy are my favorite ducks then my call ducks.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  6. bobbieguyette

bobbieguyette Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Well i sure hope you get a male then Im getting chocolate ones this week i hope and abotu 6 of them so there should be a male or 2 in there for my girl yep i love em too and then there my restless boys tango and cash both boys cayalunga them are pretty and quiet too:D

7. SandraChick

SandraChick Chillin' With My Peeps

In general, I think scovies are darn right ugly....BUT....

She's darn right pretty!

Sandra

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by