One of my sexed JG pullets looks suspiciously like a *gasp*

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by gritsar, May 16, 2011.

  1. gritsar

    gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

    28,907
    113
    408
    Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    cockerel @ 2 weeks old!! [​IMG]

    It's amazing how, the more chicks you raise, the younger they are when you can pick out the little male boogers.
    Might as well start painting the sign - Gritty's Rooster Farm - now!! [​IMG]
     
  2. ranchhand

    ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

    13,295
    18
    291
    Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Ooooh, you can share my title! Or we could change them both to "10% Chance of Error".


    [​IMG]

    Sorry, power went out
     
  3. gritsar

    gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

    28,907
    113
    408
    Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Or we can alternate. One week you can have "90% chance of being right" and I'll have "10% chance of error" and the next week we'll swap. [​IMG]

    Don't let it happen again. We're s'pose to synchronize our naps.
     
  4. tiffanyg2

    tiffanyg2 Chillin' With My Peeps

    668
    2
    121
    Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    Quote:Or we can alternate. One week you can have "90% chance of being right" and I'll have "10% chance of error" and the next week we'll swap. [​IMG]

    Don't let it happen again. We're s'pose to synchronize our naps.

    I'd like to jump on this bandwagon [​IMG]
     
  5. ranchhand

    ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

    13,295
    18
    291
    Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Or we can alternate. One week you can have "90% chance of being right" and I'll have "10% chance of error" and the next week we'll swap. [​IMG]

    Don't let it happen again. We're s'pose to synchronize our naps.

    I'd like to jump on this bandwagon [​IMG]

    Ooooh, help from SC is always welcome! I guess you're not going to be much help when it comes to rehoming my roos, eh?

    [​IMG]
     
  6. tiffanyg2

    tiffanyg2 Chillin' With My Peeps

    668
    2
    121
    Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    Quote:I'd like to jump on this bandwagon [​IMG]

    Ooooh, help from SC is always welcome! I guess you're not going to be much help when it comes to rehoming my roos, eh?

    [​IMG]

    But...But.... I was just about to ask you the same thing [​IMG] Darn Pullet Pile is a LIE!!!! Hahaha
     
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  7. tiffanyg2

    tiffanyg2 Chillin' With My Peeps

    668
    2
    121
    Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    [:
     
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  8. ranchhand

    ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

    13,295
    18
    291
    Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    LOL, it IS a lie!

    If you ever need a rooster, let me know. [​IMG]

    Say, are you within shootin' distance of the Lowcountry? I've already gotten permission from the manager at the TSC on 17 south to have a swap.....
     
  9. gritsar

    gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

    28,907
    113
    408
    Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Here's the irony -

    Because I was in a hurry and because they were coming from a bin of sexed pullets I really didn't take that much time picking out the JGs. I just grabbed 5 lively ones.

    Then I took my time picking out 3 unsexed polish from the bin of straight runs. If I'm not mistaken they are all pullets.

    Maybe I should rent myself out to Ideal...and I didn't even have to squeeze their butts. [​IMG]
     
  10. ranchhand

    ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

    13,295
    18
    291
    Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Awwww.... and his name is Sour! [​IMG]
     

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by