One of these things are not like the others!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by KatieBugg, Jun 23, 2011.

1. KatieBugg

KatieBugg Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2010
    Holts Summit, MO
    [​IMG]

Who says JRT's can't be good chicken dogs, she is sharing scratch with her friends. She has truly been the easiest dog I have ever had to train to do anything, smart little gal she is! And she has NO fear of anything!

2. Kitt

Kitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Texas
    That is so cute.

3. ThinkingChickens

ThinkingChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2011
    Is she a JRT? My dog is half boston, half JRT and is the best darn dog I've ever had! Now my Golden is a pain in the patoot and want to chase the chickens and make them fly!

4. stargirl

stargirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    UK
    [​IMG] How cute!

5. KatieBugg

Dec 21, 2010
    Holts Summit, MO
    Quote:Yes she is a wire haired JRT, my sis has a Boston that is a WILD child of course he is less than a year still, crazy puppy he is lol.

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    [​IMG] She's being stalked by the roosters!

7. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Awww! Thats a good dog you have there! She reminds me of my border collie, Zoey. She is a great chicken dog too. Although unlike your dog, my dog is scared of everything! [​IMG]

8. KatieBugg

Dec 21, 2010
    Holts Summit, MO
    Quote:Those Roosters love her, she was the first thing they saw when they hatched, she had her face glued to the incubator window for 4 days before the hatch LOL. They would get in her dog bed with her when they were being brooded in the house and I would let them out to run around.

9. Sheepy

Sheepy Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2009
    I think its all in the dog. I have a black lab who loves to hunt, but she doesn't bug our chickens. She's a very smart girl. We're looking for another lab, and hoping that this one will be gentle with the chickens too! Wish us luck!

10. Sheepy

Sheepy Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2009
    Sorry to take over the post. I just can't help myself when it comes to talking about my animals.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by