One quirky chicken....

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by ambrosia, Dec 8, 2011.

1. ambrosia

ambrosia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2011
    Just a quick question hopefully someone can answer.... I have one cute little Leghorn "Crazy Chicken" who jumps at a spot on the wall all day, and lays her egg on the floor of the coop by that wall. Not my only concern! She bites at dust motes all afternoon! The ONLY one who does this! Is she bonkers, or just maybe a little more light sensitive than the others???

2. Jferlisi

Jferlisi i dont eat chicken!!!!

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    Quote:LOL i wouldn't say bonkers. I would say more energetic. [​IMG]

3. ambrosia

Oct 21, 2011
    She is quite trim! LoL... is she hoping I am bringing a roo to the coop soon??? Hoping she is his one and only sweetie? I adore her, and can often spend time just watching her try to get each speck of dust out of a ray of sunshine in the afternoon. The mommy part of me just wants to make sure she isn't having difficulties and not happy....

4. Jferlisi

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    LOL thats its. She is keeping fit for a man thats not there. [​IMG] If she is eating, drinking, pooping and laying i think you are good.

5. ambrosia

Oct 21, 2011
    Quote:Thank you for the vote of confidence [​IMG] as a newbie, I'm a little scared of making a bad decision...

6. Jferlisi

Nov 2, 2010
    Menifee CA
    Quote:Thank you for the vote of confidence [​IMG] as a newbie, I'm a little scared of making a bad decision...

LOL i was once at that point to. you are very welcome.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by