One-Sketch-A-Day

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 77horses, Oct 25, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    I feel like sketching today for some reason...So, anyone want me to draw a picture of their chicken(s)?

Here's how it goes:

Everyday, if I can, I will come to this thread and see if anyone has posted a picture of theirs that they want me to sketch. I would prefer pictures to be of chickens, other types of fowl, or horses (because these are my best and favorite things that I can draw). [​IMG]
    I will only choose one per day; The only way I can post pictures on here is by sending them to my email from my cell phone, but it costs me .25 cents per picture sent. So I can't draw and post as many pictures as I would like to. sorry!
    So, post some pictures and I will draw them in black and white (pencil) and post them on here. This way, it will help me practice more and you can keep the picture I post as your own. [​IMG]

If I don't get to a picture that you post today, I will try and get to it tomorrow. [​IMG]

2. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Also, I forgot to add, my computer has a time restriction of 2 hours a day. So right now I have....50 minutes left before it logs me out. [​IMG] After that, I will have to wait until tomorrow to come back and check for any sketch requests.

3. ChickenCharmer

ChickenCharmer Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

Louise the Aussie and Hilda the EE

4. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    Can you do a duck?? or two lol and if you want you can mail them USPS!! if you want

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  5. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    GAChknGirl and ChickenCharmer:

If I have enough time, I will sketch one of your pictures tonight. If not, I will catch up on them tomorrow. I have 25 minutes to sketch one of the pictures, take a pic of it, send it to my email, and post it here. Hopefully I will have enough time to! [​IMG]

Check back soon!

6. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Here you go:
    [​IMG]

let me know what you think (be honest please, for my benefit). [​IMG]
    Hope you like it!
    Chicken Charmer I will sketch yours tomorrow if I get the chance.

7. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    oh and sorry if it's a little blurry. It was taken with my cell phone. [​IMG]

8. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    That is really great i can not draw you should mail that to me Via USPS! so i can put it my binder with all my coloring pages lol im a nerd i love to color

9. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Thanks! [​IMG]
    oh and ChickenCharmer I'm working on your picture but I will post it tomorrow. [​IMG]

10. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    OK ChickenCharmer here's your picture. Took me a while to make all the feathers lol [​IMG]

Here's an up close head shot of the black chicken:
    [​IMG]

And here's the full picture:
    [​IMG]

let me know what you think!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by