One Year Old Grey Silkie Hen **NPIP

PamB

Songster
9 Years
Jul 20, 2010
Dayville, CT
Alice is a 1.5 year old hen. She is one of the sweetest girls I have even known and makes an excellent broody! She loves being a mom. She only has four toes on each foot. She has tested clean for P-T and AI.

63636_img_3437.jpg

63636_img_3057.jpg

Great little mama...
63636_alice.jpg

Shipping will be approximately $50.00. **Also auctioning off a splash silkie hen the same age....shipping can be combined if both auctions are won.

Last edited:
I love her so much! I hate having to sell her. She is such a wonderful girl. I just have to make room right now.
sad.png
I hope she goes to someone that will take great care of her!!

Thank you, everyone. If anyone bids on her, please consider getting the splash also. They can be shipped together and currently live together so it would be nice for them to have a friend.
smile.png

Quote:
I really hope if someone bids on one that they will win the other as well. How sad if they have to be separated.. Lord help me if I start bidding out of sentimentality.
fl.gif

Oh she is tooo cute! If I had the room and money for shipping I'd LOVE to have her, I just can't afford to ship anymore birds, I don't even want to think about how much I've spent on 5 birds that haven't even got here yet!

Back
Top Bottom