One Year Old Grey Silkie Hen **NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PamB, Nov 25, 2011.

1. PamB

PamB Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    Alice is a 1.5 year old hen. She is one of the sweetest girls I have even known and makes an excellent broody! She loves being a mom. She only has four toes on each foot. She has tested clean for P-T and AI.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great little mama...
    [​IMG]

Shipping will be approximately $50.00. **Also auctioning off a splash silkie hen the same age....shipping can be combined if both auctions are won.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  2. Tracy the chick

Tracy the chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2011
    Uk
    Aw man shes just what i want, why cant i get one like this in the UK:he. Good luck, Tracy x

3. PamB

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    I love her so much! I hate having to sell her. She is such a wonderful girl. I just have to make room right now. [​IMG] I hope she goes to someone that will take great care of her!!

4. LindsayB

LindsayB Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    Cypress, Texas
    She's beautiful! They both are! Ah, its christmas time...I'm not supposed to shop for myself! [​IMG]

5. PamB

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    Thank you! Well, you have to get YOURSELF at least one present, right??? [​IMG]

Quote:

6. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Oh what a cute momma!!!!

7. ChickensXOXO

ChickensXOXO Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    The Carolinas
    She's darling! [​IMG]

8. PamB

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    Thank you, everyone. If anyone bids on her, please consider getting the splash also. They can be shipped together and currently live together so it would be nice for them to have a friend. [​IMG]

9. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Quote:I really hope if someone bids on one that they will win the other as well. How sad if they have to be separated.. Lord help me if I start bidding out of sentimentality. [​IMG]

10. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh she is tooo cute! If I had the room and money for shipping I'd LOVE to have her, I just can't afford to ship anymore birds, I don't even want to think about how much I've spent on 5 birds that haven't even got here yet!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by