Online Duck Food

CarleeAnn

Crowing
Apr 29, 2017
Louisiana
So I’m pretty positive I posted a thread about this before but I can’t find it!!

Has anyone heard of NUTRENA NATUREWISE LAYER 16% PELLETS FOR CHICKENS? I know it’s a little low on protein, could I supplement with dog food?

Or if anyone has any recommendations for affordable duck food online it would be greatly appreciated!
(Maybe like $20 for a 40lb bag? That’s what I’m used to...)

The feed store nearby is not getting good business and has very few shipments with limited stock- I don’t want to rely on them and they don’t have anything but chick starter available right now.... My TSC is too far away right now too.

I was looking on Amazon for Purina Flock Raiser and with free shipping a 50lb bag was over 40.00 way more than you'd pay in store.

I have heard of Nutrena Nature wise never used it though.

I drive 25 miles one way to buy feed for my flock sometimes it's worth the drive.

How far is TSC from you?

I’m in Hammond LA and on a bike, so the 4 mile ride to Tractor Supply is not ideal but I could do it.

We have a bicycle cart that can carry up to 80lbs, so it isn’t a big problem, but the convenience of having food delivered here would be great!

Back
Top Bottom