Online Farmers Market

lobb40118

Songster
11 Years
Dec 1, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
From another post i got an idea of an online farmers market that could.....
sell already processed meat....chicken, rabbit, cow, pig, turkey, giraffe...etc
veggies and fruit and etc....
i see a ton of posts about people who can not "kill" or people who would but do not have the space to raise....fill in blank....
I would like to have lots of items from my fellow BYC people to eat that i do not have the space or time to raise. Could we get a thread going for an online market of food stuff?

I will have the usual organic veggies (tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, peppers, zucchini, beans, peas, corn, pumpkins etc... I will also have blueberries, raspberries, and cherries. As far as meats, organically raised whole chicken, chicken eggs and duck eggs.

As far a fish (If the trips go well) I will have fresh cod, striped bass, blue fish, and possibly black fish and yellow fin and blue fin tuna, tile fish, and sword. A few of these will not be in season until the fall (this is my yearly projections and tuna, swordfish, tile and black fish I usually catch from late Sept-December.If you think you can taste the difference in fresh eggs that aint nothing to fresh fish let me tell you! In addition all of my meats and fish will be vacuum sealed immediately following processing and frozen at -6 degrees. Anyway I would love to do the Internet farmers market thing.
smile.png

Last edited:
This would be great. We are always trying to find local farms, etc., to buy
fruits/veggies, meat, and milk from.

Anybody close to Fort Worth, Tx sell fresh raw cow or goat milk?
Even if it is a little bit of a drive, I'd be very interested!

i wish someone near me processed birds....i dont wanna do it!......
hit.gif
....so..anyone in Western Mass process?
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom