Online jobs?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rebecca100, Feb 2, 2009.

1. rebecca100

rebecca100 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2008
    Arkansas
    Does anyone know of any jobs online. My SIL and I are in need of some kind of job! We are to our last resorts. If anyone knows of any, please let me know!
    Thanks

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    BYC mod? [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Do you mean working online or just finding a job online?

4. rebecca100

rebecca100 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2008
    Arkansas
    Well....Working online was what I was thinking, becuase we are in a rural area and I don't think anyone other than our hospital has online apps! Plus our jobs within a 60 mi. range are getting very limited. Especially with our towns main employers shutting down. Somewhere i heard that you could make money online typing forms or something. ANYTHING!! Well, that doesn't require money to get started.

5. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I can tell you if you go online and look up jobs you will have email coming out of your **** and 99% of them want you to pay something to them before they give you the information. Please don't do that. They only want your money and you never end up making any money. You should not have to pay someone to work for them. [​IMG]

I wish you luck finding something.

6. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    I have had some online jobs. The only way to ensure you are applying for a genuine job is to go through an employment agency. There are LOADS of scams out there, but very few genuine opportunities I'm afraid. Good luck.

7. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    The only thing I can suggest is perhaps secretarial "online" work, typing, letters, reports, resumes....in a professional format, you could possibly place an advert in the newspaper.....other than that can't think of anything, not many real and trustworthy online "jobs".....

what about a "proof" reader for a publishing house? books can be sent to you in PDF format for your and your sister to read for content and spelling, punctutation etc.

Or on line holiday sales rep.......(popular in the UK) ......

Or filling envelopes for a mailshot (advertising agancy)

Good luck hun can't think of anything else at the moment but if I do will be back.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by