Online Poultry Show on Facebook

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by Lawton Park, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Lawton Park

Lawton Park Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2009
    Australia
    I hope this post is not in breach of the BYC rules but I thought members would be interested to know that there is a poultry show on facebook. The page is called Online Poultry Show, every month they have a schedule with classes that cater for people from all around the world. They are currently taking entries for their December show which is judged on the 21 of December. All winners and place getters receive a rosette as well as other prizes if that show has a sponsor.

I won best in show for their November show with a white wyandotte bantam hen and I received a rosette, a sash and a brinsea ecoglo 20 brooder dontated by brinsea. The show is based in the UK. To view this Facebook show go to Online Poultry Show on Facebook . While you are there please 'like' the page.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  2. Lawton Park

Aug 1, 2009
    Australia
    Has anyone had a look at the Online Poultry Show on Facebook.

The champions judge this month is Rupert Stephenson, he is a well known poultry photographer from the UK.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  3. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

i tryed but it wont let me on the page

4. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    it just takes me to my home page

5. Lawton Park

Aug 1, 2009
    Australia
    Sorry for the stuff up people. I was on my mobile phone when I copied and pasted the link and it used the mobile phone link. I have fixed the link in the original post.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by