Online poultry show! Show off your hens and roo's! Ends June 1st, 2021

Pics

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome all contestants, in this poultry show please enter any of your chickens. From the sharpest to the fluffiest, let those tail feathers shine!
Rules:
All entires must be of your own chickens and you must have taken the photo.
Your only allowed 3 entries, and only one of your entries will place. Meaning I'll pick the best out of your 3 and judge with that bird, because I don't want one person winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Only one bird per post please, that makes it easier for me to judge as I'll be taking notes of some of my favorite birds as they enter.

To enter:
To enter, please post a photo of your bird, and add in the following information-

Name:
Breed:
Color: optional
Category:
Photo:

All of this info is necessary unless marked optional. Feel free to add in any additional information, I'd love too know more about your bird.
There is no prize as of now, but if anyone wants to offer anything feel free.
Can't wait to see your entries!

Categories:

Roosters:
Hens:
Chicks:

Edit: The comp ends on June 1st, no posts after midnight Pacific time. Oh, and I will actually judge this time lol! :lol: I've made a few comps I forgot to judge because of who few entries there were, but that wont happen this time. ;) Can't wait to see your entries!

Last edited:
Sneezy, aka "Pretty Boy"
Mutt (Rooster of Unknown Genetics over HH "Rainbow")
Cockerel
6 months+/- (hatched 12/30/20)
"Rooster" Category

1621977801020.png

kindly ignore the SLW in the background, this is the best pic of Sneezy I've ever taken with my cell phone.

Sneezy, aka "Pretty Boy"
Mutt (Rooster of Unknown Genetics over HH "Rainbow")
Cockerel
6 months+/- (hatched 12/30/20)
"Rooster" Category

View attachment 2688341

kindly ignore the SLW in the background, this is the best pic of Sneezy I've ever taken with my cell phone.
He's gorgeous! Thanks for entering and helping bump up the contest. :)

Last edited:
He's my new breeder, the fate of the flock rests on his performance. His sire was culled after becoming aggressive. Most of his siblings (named for the other six dwarves, plus S. White) have either been culled and consumed or sold to new owners. Of the batch, he "won the genetic lottery" - I wasn't expecting anything so attractive for at least several generations.
Poor boys :oops:.
He really is stunning, I love the red and green over black base, it really is gorgeous. 💙

Name: Gus
Breed: cochin frizzle bantam
Color: white
Category: roosters
Gus has always been the large and incharge frizzle on the farm. He likes to keep clean and look tough
View attachment 2690318
Oh my goodness I love him so much! Thanks for entering!

Name: Gus
Breed: cochin frizzle bantam
Color: white
Category: roosters
Gus has always been the large and incharge frizzle on the farm. He likes to keep clean and look tough
View attachment 2690318
Oh my goodness I love him so much! Thanks for entering!

Back
Top Bottom