Online Stories of My Life

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Epicnyan124, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Epicnyan124

Epicnyan124 Chillin' With My Peeps

I saw my sister do this so I decided to do one myself. I was born in the Philippines. It was a definitely fun expereince there even without internet. You are more active there and you see kids play all day in the daytime. It was an excellent sight to see.I moved to America at the age of 2.It didn't take me a while to learn English to be honest.I was a fast learner.

2. Epicnyan124

Today,I just played Seaman. The fish-man thingy disturbed me a bit.Now what really disturbed me...I don't even want to tell you.It scarred me forever e_e.
    Yeah I'm telling you! It was very,very disturbing. I was just sitting there when it happened! It scarred me for life! I just looked at the screen,frozen.Can't even move! I was just to shocked to see that.I didn't expect that to happen!

3. Epicnyan124

When I was 7 during Halloween,I was pretending to be a pikachu.And guess what? I crossed a boy wearing an Ash Ketchum(or was it Red?) costume! We just looked at each other for a few seconds and then he said,"Pikachu use thunderbolt!"
    He actually takes this seriously.He told me to make a pikachu noise and pretend that I'm doing the attack.I did as I was told.What a coincidence!

**Staff edit for inappropriate content**

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
  4. Epicnyan124

Ok then seriously. Uum, try not to tell my sister, but I stole her uum magazine. And by magazine I mean her weapon.Pepper spray.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by