online support groups??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BellLisamo, Jan 17, 2010.

1. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Does anyone know of any GREAT self-help support groups online? Like for marriage, family, kids... just like a forum that discusses those things and gives advice???

Thanks!!!

Ya'll are my poultry support [​IMG] hahaa

2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Sorry I don't, but I might be interested in checking one out if anyone else does.

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    actually a lot of us here lean on each other here in BYC since we know a lot of the folks we chat with daily. Other than that [​IMG]

4. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    well... unfortunately a few people on here shunned me for talking about my life on here. so i need to go elsewhere.

i found "dailystrength.com" which seems to be a great place. i just joined earlier today, and people are already helping and not CRITICIZING.

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    maybe Yahoo??.. [​IMG]

6. thechickenchick

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:I have seen that happen. I am sorry this happened to you. I don't know what your issues are but if you ever need an ear you are welcome to PM me. You never know I may be able to offer support or sympathize. [​IMG]

7. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:[​IMG]

Sorry to hear that.

8. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:I hear ya... as a friend of mine would say... "sing it to me sista"...lol

9. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    lol! thanks you guys. ive moved on over to dailystrength.com to discuss the personal issues. maybe some of you should check it out???

so far i like it, and before you can post a reply it says "In adding this Comment, I (this would be your user name here), do promise to be nice."

10. thechickenchick

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:I hear ya... as a friend of mine would say... "sing it to me sista"...lol

[​IMG] Hi Dar!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by