Ontario, California

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Delightful Fern, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Delightful Fern

Delightful Fern Hatching

Jan 22, 2018
    Hello, I am looking for a good home for my four sweet hens who are 1.5 years old. I would love for them to all go to the same home but I could split two and two. I have two Barred Rock, 1 Delaware, and 1 Buff Orpington. They have been raised on organic feed and fresh veggies. They are friendly but aren't used to be held as much as I would have liked. They love to free range in my backyard.
    I can send more pictures if you are interested. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    MrsMistyReal and cavemanrich like this.
  2. ForTheLoveofHEN

ForTheLoveofHEN In the Brooder

Jun 19, 2016
    Lake Elsinore CA
    Hi, if these ladies still need a home I would love to take them. I have a mixed bunch of birds that free range on my property in Phelan CA. We have 3 acres with horses, goats, pigs, and chickens and ducks. We keep are birds, even when they are older and we take very good care of them. I have several different coops so my hens just choose there favorite place to sleep and the flock they like best. I have a few roos but they are all very friendly and good to their ladies. I don't feed organic, but I do ferment feed and I farm meal worms for extra protein. My husband also grows fodder in the summer months for all of the animals. We are in the desert so we like to give them fodder as a source of fresh greens, but the system is not up yet since it is just warming up here. If you would like to know more or see photos please let me know!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: