Ooh my! the Bomb Squad is on my road again!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by redhen, Feb 12, 2009.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    This happend a few years ago also, they found homemade bombs in a teens room (he got the plans off the net...[​IMG]..), and tonight my aunt called me to tell me they have another bomb they are detonating(sp?)! *she works for the fire dept* I guess a man went nutso and they found a whole cache of bomb stuff/weapons..*i dont know the whole story yet...i will tomorrow when i talk to her more* so, yup, here they come..the fire chiefs jeep..the EMT's, the police and the hazard waste/bomb truck, and the guys in the bomb suits!....what is with MY road being a place to set off bombs! i am the LAST house on the road also!...the closest to it all!..UGH!...matter of fact, What is with all these bombs in my town!? weird! [​IMG]

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Ever think maybe its you?? [​IMG] [​IMG] Being serious that would suck.

3. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Quote:[​IMG]

4. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:it could be....[​IMG]...now ya got me wondering! i think at least this time they are bringing it further down the road in the sand pits by the river...but, i think thats where the coyotes have their dens.. *i dont like them, but i dont think i want them blown up...well...maybe..*......last time i could see the explosion from my front window. they set it off in the landfill across the road from my house....and it was loud! but, like i said, i think this time they moved further down my road...hubby and a neighbor are out there with my camera..to see if he can catch anything on it!...yup, were dorks! [​IMG]

5. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Even you think it may be you. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:i wonder...i'll have to get the mans name..maybe he is heart broken over me or something...
    yeah, its a possibility...[​IMG]

8. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Yeah thats it. [​IMG] You need to quit leading him on, and maybe he will quit trying to blow stuff up.

10. sc-chick617

sc-chick617 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 29, 2008
    Orangeburg, SC
    Domestic dispute with a lover you don't even know you have that ends in explosion... now thats a headline!

Elizabeth

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by