Ooomff, I was really naughty last night

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Lunachick, May 18, 2009.

1. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I was being really good too. This happens once in a great while with me. [​IMG]

I feel awful right now. Last night I..............[​IMG] I.......ate a large couple of handfuls of jelly beans. Did I stop there? NO then I had a bowl of Edy's choc chip mint ice cream. Then I went back and finished off the carton. That carton was 2/3 full.

I'm feeling sluggish and hate that I did that. I want to be strong again, how do you all do it?

2. cozycritters

cozycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    I don't...

I had brownies for breakfast and then was wondering why my baby (4 months pregnant) went crazy!

Cooking some artichokes to make up for it... [​IMG]

3. Cajunsamoan

Cajunsamoan Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Louisiana
    That always happens to me. I will be good for a long time and then think something small will be okay. Next thing I know every sweet thing in the house is gone and I feel awful.

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    send some over here, I LOVE jelly beans........................................................................................ gimme gimme gimme

5. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

I do the same thing, its like, if I do well for a while and lose a couple pounds I think I can "afford" a treat...then it turns into the whole bag of Kisses or half the brownie pan... then I feel like crap... you're not alone! On the up side, I walked almost 3 miles yesterday and ate only one s'more....

6. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    EC - do you get jelly beans over there? If not I'll ship them to you! My teeth ache thinking about them.

7. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    I need to start not doing stuff like that but last night I had a large chunk of ceese, and a parfet thing with whipp cream , cake pieces , carmel , choclate syrup and nuts. Not to mention 2 pieace of pizza a bowl of ice cream two pops and a salad for lunch [​IMG]

8. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I ate a full carton of Phish Food last night. [​IMG]

9. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Today I only had a small bag of M&M's ... and there are officially NO MORE Schwan's Fudgecicles at home so I might just make it...of course when I dont eat snacks I drink wine so either way I am going to lose... lol

10. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I ate a full carton of Phish Food last night.

I LOVE Phish Food and New York Super Fudge Chunk! I can't even buy it or I usually eat the whole carton in one sitting also.... I have NO will power when it comes to chocolate. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by