Ooooh boy! 50 A & M eggs on their way to me!!

MichiganWoods

DD (Artistic Digital Diva)
11 Years
Oct 6, 2008
West Michigan
Just got my payment off to the gal this morning. EEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Lordie lordie. I'm gonna be knee-deep in babies in no time!

ya.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Yes but my Araucana eggs are due tomorrow... and then my Silkie and Dark Brahma are due on the 14th.
smile.png
And then my Porcelain D'Uccles are due on the 24th!! And then I have to figure out when the quail eggs arrive, and when they are due.

celebrate.gif

That reminds me, I'm behind the proverbial "8 Ball" on getting Operation Quail Eggs up and running here.

So I understand that the A&Ms are the big, white meat Coturnix, yeah?

Do they lay the pretty speckled eggs that the hoity-toity jet-setters go ga-ga for?

Quote:
yeppers all coturnix lay the same spotty random colored eggies the most common of which is like a tan white with chocolate brown splotches. So far the only color of coturnix I know of that lays a slighly different color egg is tibetans they lay a blueish white egg with chocolate brown splotches but even they sometimes lay normal l ooking ones....ANND then thers the random solid white and solid blue eggs, AND Brown, And milk chocolate...and speckled (really tiny spots).
big_smile.png

woot.gif

More eggs!!
smile.png
I wonder if these guys will beat my 22 week old EE's to laying.
tongue.png

napa valley chickens, yep, A & M quail are the only light meat quail.

Dang.... girl how many incubators you going to be running at once? Or Ms. Michiganwoods, you got a fancy dancy commercial model like Ms. Niki?

Back
Top Bottom