Opinions Needed? Craigslist Prices

Seems a little pricey to me, but I guess if you are looking for a specific type for breeding, then...

My OEG bantam roo looks just as nice if not nicer than that one and if you lived nearby, I'd GIVE him to you!!

Quote:
God knows, my husband would kill me if I got anymore chickens. I just wanted to know how these prices look. I've never heard of the first one. lol Thanks though!

I'm guessing the top two links are for specific hard to find game birds. I know nothing about that, nor do I wish to.

The last one...ditto. They look kinda pitiful to me, but again...what do I know?
lau.gif

If you just want some pets, I say keep looking!
wink.png

Quote:
Yeah I better. JMHO, but I have prettier birds walking around in my backyard. Half of me wanted to post them just to see if they are legit. I have never heard of the first one, nor do I think that the 3rd one is white with gold lacing.

seems like a good deal. haven't heard of the first one, so they really must be rare, but probably not even in the APA. the trio looks beautiful, and the new variety of OEG pair is a reasonable price for an ok quality brand new variety. they're a bit on the steep side, but he'll probably be able to sell them at that.

that is way way to high for a pair of banty's no less. I have some OEG's that i can't even give away and they look ten times better than those. Sorry just not a Bantam fan.

Back
Top Bottom