Opinions needed...

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by HenHouse13, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HenHouse13

HenHouse13 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2012
    Please let me know if you think these are all pullets or not (some say the gray chick closest to the camera is a cockerel)..thank you!!!

[​IMG]

2. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    I could probably tell if you get pictures more close up especially on the comb.

3. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    What breed are these cuties, and how old are they? Individual pics would be very helpful too. :)

4. HenHouse13

Nov 19, 2012
    here are individual pics of four of them...thanks yall!!! some say the 2nd one pictured is a rooster :( sad because im not allowed to have him in a neighborhood :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. HenHouse13

Nov 19, 2012
    froggiesheins,

the man i purchased them from at 4 weeks old (they are now 5 weeks old) said one is a rhode island red and the rest are mixed breed ;) i just hate that one may be a rooster since i legally cant have it :( and I'm already attached to them!

6. froggiesheins

froggiesheins Overrun With Chickens

Oct 14, 2010
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Well at this stage of the game [age] it really is hard to tell. Yes, right now #2 does look rooish. Depending on what breeds they are a mix of you might not really be able to tell for a while yet. Is any of them bigger than the others? That is one way to tell, the roos will be bigger.
    I will say my hen prayers for you.... :fl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by