Opinions on Gender of 12 week old chickens

BridgetKate

Hatching
Nov 17, 2021
Hi these are our 12 week old mixed breed chickens. We have a suspicion that all 4 are roosters but would like confirmation before trying to hatch another round of eggs! Also guesses about what breeds will be more than appreciated. We were told the eggs we got could be a mix of Australorp, gold laced and blue laced Wyandotte, Barnevelder and Rhode Island Red.

20211109_172709.jpg

This chicken is smaller than the rest but we think that is due to having a run in with a magpie when it was a chick resulting it it only having one eye now.

20211110_164850.jpg

20211118_151059.jpg

20211118_151359.jpg

Hi these are our 12 week old mixed breed chickens. We have a suspicion that all 4 are roosters but would like confirmation before trying to hatch another round of eggs! Also guesses about what breeds will be more than appreciated. We were told the eggs we got could be a mix of Australorp, gold laced and blue laced Wyandotte, Barnevelder and Rhode Island Red.

View attachment 2901691
This chicken is smaller than the rest but we think that is due to having a run in with a magpie when it was a chick resulting it it only having one eye now.

View attachment 2901692

View attachment 2901694

View attachment 2901695
Those all look like cockerels to me. Especially the last one.

I would say this one is a mix of Rhode island red and barnevelder maybe. Or wyandotte.
attachments.jpg

Idk what this one is. Maybe like rir or Australorp? But it's comb. Maybe some wyandotte?
attachments-2.jpg

This one... Australorp x rir? His coloring is pretty.
attachments-3.jpg

The one in the back..i would say rir x wyandotte but I think it would have a rose comb. The one in the front, maybe just Australorp?
attachments-4.jpg

I have no idea what these are. Besides mixes. XD

Back
Top Bottom