Opinions on this 8 week old?

wiseowl

In the Brooder
Nov 2, 2015
So we hatched 5 chicks, same Blue Ameraucana dad but possibly all different moms, not sure.
We believe that we ended up with 3 hens and 2 roos, but this "hen" has me second guessing.
She's stockier than the other two hens and bossier. Her comb is getting reddish faster than the other two, but I'm new to this so I'm not sure what kind of comb that she's getting. So I would love some experienced opinions! :)
[/IMG][/IMG]

My images got messed up. Here's a close up of the comb.

And a shot from the rear.

So we hatched 5 chicks, same Blue Ameraucana dad but possibly all different moms, not sure.
We believe that we ended up with 3 hens and 2 roos, but this "hen" has me second guessing.
She's stockier than the other two hens and bossier. Her comb is getting reddish faster than the other two, but I'm new to this so I'm not sure what kind of comb that she's getting. So I would love some experienced opinions! :)
[/URL]

Yes, I'm leaning toward roo on this bird as well. I'm still not sure though, Can you get a close up of the comb?

Sorry, my images got messed up and I tried replying with more and they haven't posted yet.

Back
Top Bottom