I have had a couple threads on my current situation. I hope it's okay that I'm starting another one. It's a new question, moreorless. So, my situation is that I am currently on day 21 w/ 12 eggs in the incubator. HOWEVER, I had low temps the first 2 - 3 days due to a broken thermometer. So, instead of locking them down on Wednesday which was day 18, I waited until yesterday to do it. Unfortunately, I didn't notice until I was candling the eggs that two had pipped already (duh). I could hear the chick inside it even. UGH, I panicked and filled up my incubator w/water and put them back in there. Well, now it's been about 24 hours later, and only a tiny bit of progress last night w/ one of the eggs. It started to zip maybe 1/2 inch. There are two others in there that have tiny holes in them. Besides those three, I have 9 other eggs. I haven't seen any rocking, and have heard just faint chirps. Should I attempt to help out the three that have pipped, or do I leave 'em alone until maybe morning? I really want to help only as a last resort. I'm wondering how long I can possibly wait??? Anyone been in a similar situation? Any advice on what you would do personally??? Thanks in advance!