Opinions Please!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bluehillfarm, Feb 18, 2012.

1. bluehillfarm

bluehillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2012
    Middle TN
    Ok I made this Business card in Paint Shop Pro and I need opinions about it...I am planning on placing these in my neighbors mail box along with my phone number/address so I can get the word out that I have eggs to sale....what do you think about it?....would you call me and ask about my eggs/chickens or would you just throw it away and ignore it? And do you like the design of it or should I change something and if so what?

[​IMG]

2. GardenerGal

GardenerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Love it! Is your name and address going to go on the other side, though? I'd include some ID/location on the card itself, even if on the back.

I used to work in marketing communications and public relations, in a "previous life" and have had to do plenty of graphic design. I like the layout and colorful but not cluttered look of your card. It just needs have the contact info included, in my opinion. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  3. bluehillfarm

Feb 12, 2012
    Middle TN
    Yes my contact info will be on the back...thanks :) glad you like it all of my family seems to like it also but I just wanted another opinion from someone that is not family lol :)

4. GardenerGal

GardenerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Yes, I know how family can be... "WE LOVE IT.... because we love YOU." "Of COURSE it's PERFECT honey, just like you!" lol

5. bluehillfarm

Feb 12, 2012
    Middle TN
    yes exactly :)

6. poultry123

poultry123 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2012
    Leesburg, VA
    it is a little hard to read but otherwise its really good

7. bluehillfarm

Feb 12, 2012
    Middle TN
    well that is what my brother said also...I think I need to change the font...thanks for you opinion :)

8. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    I like it and I think it is a great idea. I do not agree that it is difficult to read and like the font. The only problem I have is your idea to put it into your neighbors mailboxes. If someone wanted to be a stickler or the mail person saw it you could be in trouble because you are not permitted to use the mailbox for any other purpose other then to put in mail that is delivered or mail that is stamped and is to be picked up by the mail person.

9. bluehillfarm

Feb 12, 2012
    Middle TN
    you know your are right about that, I didn't even think about that lol....hmmm know to think of another idea on how to get the word out that I sale eggs lol

10. DCasper

DCasper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Benton, KY
    I think it is great just the way it is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by