Ordering a 1588, anyone dealt with this distributor??

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by KYBOY, Mar 27, 2008.

1. KYBOY

KYBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    Kemp's Koops from Ebay....They seem to have one of the cheapest prices around. Any other recommendations for dealers would be appreciated.

2. MBLayfield

MBLayfield Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    Wellsville, UT
    I got my brinsea spot check and my egg candler from them. Everything was as described and it didn't take too long for them to get here. They didn't rip me off, so I was pleased [​IMG]

3. MBLayfield

MBLayfield Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    Wellsville, UT
    I would check with GQF on pricing. I ordered from Double R and they were right in line with everyone else. I got the incubator, egg turner, and quail racks with free shipping for $176.00. GQG has a similiar deal but they throw in some eggs and shipping is free and its about $10.00 less than Double R.

4. KYBOY

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    I was just thinking about cutler supply also..I already have a new LG turner and I was going to use it with the 1588 and keep the LG for a hatcher. Thanks

5. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I found Cutler Supply to be one of the cheapest. I think there was someone selling on ebay a couple of $ cheaper but their feedback scared me. I've purchased 2 of the 1588 bators from Cutler Supply. Shipping was very fast.

6. Eggseronious

Eggseronious Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2008
    East Tennessee
    Why not buy it direct from Georgia Quail Farm $115.95 plus U get a free 12 volt auto supply included. I always buy direct when I can. Then if U have a problem U can "go to the head of the stream" with it! I doubt U will but just in case. Well this just me. [​IMG]

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    You will get better customer service and support if you buy direct from GQF.

8. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
  9. KYBOY

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I ended up getting it from Cutlers and was very pleased with their service.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by